Whitelist Our Emails
How to Whitelist Us
We’re going to be emailing you important information about your account from time to time. Make sure to whitelist us so you don’t miss anything!
Scroll down to find your email program for easy instructions on whitelisting:
Add us to your contacts
- Open the email in your inbox
- Hover over the sender’s name
“Add to contacts”to save us to your Contacts list
Mark our messages as ‘Not spam’
If Gmail has marked our emails as spam, tell Gmail they aren’t.
- Navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing our domain (@cityblast.com).
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
- Open one of our emails
- Right-click “Click here” to download images in the gray bar at the top of the message.
- Click “Add Sender” to Senders Safe List
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
- Open one of our emails in your inbox
- Click on the our email address
- Click the “…” option
- Choose “Add to contacts”